Atomic Bear Survival Bivy
The Bear Bivy won’t add weight, and will help you stand up in the most dangerous survival situations over and over.
Best lightweight tool to prepare yourself in case you are stranded in the cold o r under bad elements.
- BE PREPARED TO SURVIVE – Very compact, lightweight, reusable and durable survival sleeping bag to protect you from hypothermia, rain, snow and wind. Small enough to fit into your bug-out-bag, jacket pocket, hiking bag, hunting bags or in your car glove box. Big enough to sleep inside.
- THE RIGHT SIZE – Extremely lightweight and compact. The stuff bag fits in the palm of your hand. Weighs only 4.2 oz. Measures 7x3 feet opened. Also great sleeping bag liner for a 20°F boost. Fold it, roll it and stuff it back into the nylon sac in just 30 seconds.
- The pull grip is a 100db emergency whistle to notify rescuers up to one mile away, a nylon stuff bag, the usual Atomic Bear lifetime warranty and a nice compact packaging.
- DURABLE & REUSABLE– Made of 26 um thick tear-resistant polyethylene. The interior reflective material won’t fade. The heat sealed seams won’t let anything in and won’t break.
- SURVIVE THE ELEMENTS – Cold: space blanket technology inside to reflect up to 90% of your thermal body heat to seal it in. Get inside the Bear Bivy to feel and instant warmth. Wind, rain and snow: completely waterproof, windproof. Heat: build a shelter with the reflective side facing the sun.