The Aqua Pod Kit Deluxe Emergency Water Storage Kit model lets you store 65 gallons of water, a 14 day supply for a family of 4. Use it when a flood, water repairs or hurricane is predicted that could interrupt a safe water supply . Use the included pump to remove water as needed. The Aqua Pod Kit Deluxe comes with one liner. This water storage kit made of a low density polyethylene bag and a manual hand pump is a practical way to solve emergency storage needs without buying, carrying and storing 65 gallons of bottled water. Beware of using fire truck storage tanks or previously used cans or bottles for water storage: contamination with microbes or chemicals is possible. Plastic jugs or cardboard containers previously used for milk or fruit juice provide an environment for bacterial growth when used for water storage. Don't take the risk. Keep your emergency water supply in a closed system designed for safe water storage and water distribution. Remember, you need water to wash and to flush toilets as well as for cooking and cleaning. Each Aqua Pod Kit Contains: One 40" X 80" disposable tub liner. This will fit in a Jacuzzi tub or standard 5 feet tub. An average tub holds 70 gallons. 2 disposable tie clamps to hold the bag to water spigot. (Dependent upon water pressure.) 1 reusable pump with locking system. Locks the pump to the liner bag. FDA approved plastic, LDPE Plastic. Low Density Polyethylene Plastic. Shelf Life: Up to 10 years depending upon storage. Made in the USA.
- Fits almost any tub and holds up to 65 gallons of water
- One 65 gallon AquaPod provides a 14 day supply of water for basic needs for a family of four
- AquaPodKit includes Lock & Load Pump and one tub liner(s)
- AquaPodKit manufactures the liners here in the USA! Trust your Water
- AquaPodKit will keep Water fresh for up to 8 weeks, depending on humidity and temperature conditions