Ganzo Firebird 7601`
This knife sports a 440C stainless steel blade. This stainless steel alloy has a super sufficient, high hardness so that this knife can hold its edge and sharpness for a long time. The blade is locked into position with the G-Lock located in the G-10 scales. This lock is ambidextrous which is nice. A perfect EDC blade that is sure to become a favorite carry.
- Firebird folding knife F7601 has 440C stainless steel blade - corrosion resistant alloy; this alloy has a high level of 58HRC hardness. Also, F7601's blade remains sharp for a long time
- The folder has G10 fiberglass handle, which is very sturdy and well-protected against most types of corrosion. Also, the handle design includes a lanyard hole and the opportunity to set the clip for carrying on a belt
- The versatility of the profile allows using products with blades of this type as hunting and tourist, household, tactical, EDC, and others. The knife is protected from rust, designed for long-term exploitation
- Firebird F7601 also has all the necessary qualities to become a faithful companion for its owner
- Pocket, compact size, metal clip for ease of use. Neat, easy to grip. You can easily work even with wet hands: the knife will not slip out, will not move. Application safety. The mechanics are wonderful, easy to open and close.
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10 scales
- Overall Length: 8.07"
- Blade Length: 3.42"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Handle Length: 4.65"
- Handle Thickness: 0.77"
Share this product