CIVIVI Elementum - Dark Green Micarta Handle`Subscribe and unlock exclusive pricing on this product and hundreds more!
CIVIVI Knives are the kind that you give as a gift to a friend, whether or not they're into knives. Anyone will feel the quality and attention to detail as soon as they pick one up yet their price points will signify that these knives are built to be used. As direct competitors against the Spyderco Tenacious and Ontario RAT 1, it's honestly no comparison and we definitely know which is the best choice. Considering the materials are comparable, the amazing action that CIVIVI Knives possesses makes them the knives to beat in terms of the value folding market.
The C907 Elementum is a no-frills, straight-down-to-business utility folding knife. It's a bit too compact to be used for self-defense but many of its design features pave the way for it to be an excellent EDC blade. These include the thin, ergonomic handle that provides no hot spots during use and a very simple utilitarian design. The drop point blade transitions into an ergonomic handle that seems to melt into the hand. The dark green Micarta scales make for a great aesthetic while the deep carry clip keeps the knife securely attached to your pocket. The Elementum was designed for and is capable of all-day use and at this price point, we highly recommend you put it through its paces.
- Overall Length: 6.99" / 177.6mm
- Blade Length: 2.96" / 75.2mm
- Closed Length: 4.03" / 102.4mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" / 3mm
- Handle Thickness: 0.43" / 11mm
- Knife Weight: 2.74oz / 77.6g
- Blade Material: D2
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Handle Color/Finish: Dark Green
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Liner Color/Finish: Gray
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Screws Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
Share this product