Silky Saw PocketBoy Curve 170MM Folding Saw`Subscribe and unlock exclusive pricing on this product and hundreds more!
The Pocketboy is a favorite of arborists because of its space-saving design and smooth cutting action. This larger 170 mm version of the PocketBoy Curve gives you a longer reach and faster cutting than straight blade versions - especially when cutting branches above shoulder height. The blade is made with impulse hardened teeth that stay sharp three times longer than regular blades and have Silky's Mirai-Me Technology with 4 cutting angles on each tooth for the smoothest cutting action possible.
- Impulse hardened blade stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- Curved blade cuts 15% to 20% faster than straight blade versions
- Mirai-Me Technology has 4 cutting angles for smooth cuts - including rip-cuts, cross-cuts, and slant cuts
- Hard chrome plating produces a highly durable surface and is resistant to rust and resin
- Carrying case with belt clip included (with the full saw)
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 6 - 3/4" (170 mm)
- Teeth per(inch): 6.8
- Teeth per 30mm: 8
- Weight: 0.5lb (0.6lb with carrying case)
Share this product