Fox Edge Atrax
Designed by Denis Simonutti, the man behind the Radius—Blade Show’s 2019 Overall Knife of the Year—the Fox Edge Atrax has a prehistoric look and a pure-bred work ethic. Compact and stout, the knife sports a modified Wharncliffe VG10 blade with distinct cutouts. These openings reduce weight and drag, while of course adding a touch of welcome style. The micarta handle has a distinct look, too. Knurled and cut with swooping grooves, it offers a steady hold under stress. The Atrax’s design promotes a forward grip, great for piercing and slicing with power and control. Thanks to ball bearings and a built-in flipper tab, the knife opens fast and easily. It also comes with a tip-up clip to match.
- Fox Edge Atrax has a prehistoric look and a pure-bred work ethic
- Designed by Denis Simonutti, the man behind the Radius
- Blade Show’s 2019 Overall Knife of the Year
- The knife flips open fast and easy thanks to smooth ball bearings and a built-in flipper tab
- Comes with a tip-up pocket clip to match
- Stainless Steel liner lock
- Compact, sturdy, and razor-sharp
- This knife sports a modified Wharncliffe VG10 Stainless Steel blade with eye-catching cutouts for the opening and Stonewash Finish
- Blade Cutouts reduce weight and drag while also adding a touch of modern style
- Blade Length: 2.75”
- Overall Length: 6.9"
- Closed Length: 4.1"
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Atrax’s design promotes a forward grip which is great for piercing and slicing with power and control
- Has a distinctly prehistoric look: Knurled and cut with angled grooves
- The OD Green Micarta Scales handle offers an excellent grip even under stress
Share this product