Grayl GeoPress Purifier Bottle`Subscribe and unlock exclusive pricing on this product and hundreds more!
Drink-Mix & Electrolyte Ready! Requires zero setup time and makes 24 fl. oz. of clean drinking water in a blazing fast 8 seconds (5L/min) for stealth on-the-go filtration and purification. Covert Edition bottles discreetly provide clean drinking water anywhere on earth with unrivaled ease, speed & convenience. It's highly coveted everyday carry—sip or chug, fill a hydration reservoir, fill another water bottle, or use for backcountry cooking.
- Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink®
- OnePress® Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest freshwater sources clean.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics). Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- One-Way Silicone Valve, Drink-Mix & Electrolyte Ready! New cartridge design and One-Way Drink Mix Valve (pre-installed) allows electrolytes and sport drink mixes to be added to your clean purified water without compromising the integrity of the filter cartridge media. Also allows GeoPress to be used with a variety of beverages such as juice, bubbly water, mocktails and cocktails.
- Virtually no setup time and industry leading "fastest" flow rate (5 liters per minute). Filters and purifies in a blazing fast 8 seconds.
- RiverFlow® Spout. A wide contoured spout delivers a fast flow of water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent® Drink Cap. Twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during filtration and purification process; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress® Pads. Comfortable pressing pad provides for an ergonomic, non-slip pressing surface.
- TPE TopoGrip®. Durable, tactile non-slip performance grip placed on all heavy use surfaces.
- Non-Slip TPE Bumper. Non-slip base provides durable protection and withstands drops (at full capacity) up to 10'.
- Saves money and waste. Travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Meets or exceeds the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Water Purifier standard for microbiological filtration.
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Height: 10.4" (26.5 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fastest Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); ultra-powdered activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odor
- One-Way Electrolyte & Drink Mix Valve: six duck bill valves prevent back flowing of water (or other beverages) through the Cartridge (Version 2) while also allowing clean filtered water to pass through the Cartridge into the Inner Press.
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops at full capacity onto concrete.
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic.
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
Share this product