Lord & Field
Lord & Field Tommie P`
An excellent knife for Bushcraft or general outdoor tasks. This knife is a Puukko style with a scandi grind AUS-10 steel blade finished off with a stacked leather handle for all-day comfort in the hand. Also included is a traditional leather sheath. For over a thousand years, the woodsmen of Finland have used puukko knives to work their trade. The puukko is used for all manner of tasks around the forest, farm, and workshop. It is a versatile knife that can be adapted to many varying tasks to suit the owners’ needs.
- Puukko Style Fixed Blade used for all manner of tasks around the forest, farm, and workshop
- A versatile knife that can be adapted to varying tasks to suit the owners’ needs
- Comes with a Leather Sheath
- High-Quality Scandi Grind AUS-10 Steel Blade for bushcraft or general outdoor tasks
- A 90-degree spine that can be used to strike Ferro Rods
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
- Knife Weight: 3.7oz
- Hand-Stacked Leather handle for all-day comfort in the hand
- Over time, the leather handle and sheath will develop a beautiful patina coloring
Share this product