Palawan Blade - Bekuku Style
The Palawan Blade is rich in history as a go-to in the jungles of the Philippines. Used for harvesting, hole digging, shelter building, trailblazing and much more. This blade design was literally used for any task making it the ultimate outdoor and survival tool. Balancing old and new, made of 5Cr Stainless Steel finished with a hollow grind, featuring a fiberglass reinforced rigid plastic over-mold handle for durability and comfort. Also included is a sheath to protect the blade and have it accessible when needed. The Palawano people forge a similar tool for every aspect of their daily lives and we’re sure this version will work perfect for anything you need it for as well.
- Genuine Palawano shape and design
- A balanced blade means no painful shock to the hand or wrist with chopping
- Completely straight cutting edge
- Light-weight sheath
- Blade Length: 15.2"
- Overall Length: 20.3:
- Handle Material FRN w/ rubber and rigid plastic overmold
- Blade Material: 5Cr Stainless Steel finished with hollow grind
- Weight: 1lb 6oz