Arguably there’s nothing more important when you’re in the wild than being able to start a fire whenever and wherever you need to–under any circumstances. Hemp style fire starters like this Squatch Rope are one of my favorites because I can section this rope into multiple pieces for multiple kits. Hand-crafted, eco-friendly, all-natural, fully-dried hemp material that is waterproof and windproof and, at just 6 inches long, is convenient in size and weight! Because when it comes to your backpack, bug out bag, hunting gear, survivalist, roadside or emergency kit, every ounce counts!
- 6" Wind Proof, Water Proof, Non-Toxic & Eco-Friendly Fire Starter Rope
- Assembled in the US and made from all-natural hemp, one of the “greenest” materials known to Bigfoot, this fire starter is better for the earth and the woods than cotton alternative.
- 101-year shelf life; up to 50 fires from one rope. Cut what you need, save the rest!
- Wet, dry, warm or cold, you’ll have a bonfire in seconds! Works with lighters, matches or ferro rods.
- Save the Squatch – Never leave fires unattended and always make sure they’re fully extinguished. Only you can prevent forest fires
Share this product