The Survival Summit Blade Care DVD`
Highlights proper techniques, and gives an exclusive view inside of the best U.S. knife companies.
Learn from the top dogs at TOPS Knives as they take you through the history of one of the finest knife makers on the planet, how to care for your blade, and how to make a blade from a piece of metal. You will get to see the inner workings of the TOPS facility and just how much handwork goes into each and every blade. This is a family that cares about the quality and detail it takes to make a knife that is designed to be with you for life.
LEARN: Anti-rust techniques short term and long term | Best Practices for Sharpening | Best Angle for Sharpening | Make your own Blade at Home | History of TOPS
- Weight: 0.18 pounds
- Dimensions: 5 × 2 × 1 inches
- Brand: The Survival Summit
- TOPS Knives Blade Care DVD
- Featuring: TOPS Knives
- In this production, you will learn: How to clean your blade and handle, How to sharpen your blade, How to protect your blade and handle, The history of TOPS knives, and Blade prototyping
- Runtime: 1 hour, 18 minutes
- Proudly made here in the USA.
Share this product