Year in Review: 2017
It is surreal at times to think we have been sending out BattlBoxes now for 2.5 years. What began as an idea has grown into something none of us ever expected, even in our wildest dreams. Let’s take some time to look back on 2017 and a sneak peek of what is in store for 2018.
The most memorable moment of 2017 was when we went to Aberdeen, MD to surprise the winner of the JustOne Project. Meeting Chris and his family and letting them know they were selected was an experience we cannot compare to anything we have ever done or been a part of.
One of the biggest perks for us is seeing all the engaged customers on social media and the BattlBox Forum. Seeing your feedback on a Mission is something we enjoy reading (both good and bad). We are not perfect, but through YOUR feedback, we are getting better and better. The lessons we have learned throughout the year from customer feedback has been very paramount and we hope 2018 continues with our customers being as engaged and honest with us.
A few updates…
- Now that we have officially launched some updates to our website, we will be able to add more and more features and offerings to ensure an amazing experience for our customers.
- We would love to see some feedback on semi-annual survival & tactical training courses. We feel like not only will this enhance the experience as a customer, but also give us yet another chance to interact with the truly passionate customers who wish to learn more skills and invest some time in more training. Head to the forum to get in on this conversation.
- We have already begun designing and manufacturing a line of premium military, tactical, and self-defense products ourselves (BattlTac). We have dedicated many, many man-hours to designing, prototyping, and creating manufacturing partnerships so that we can bring these concepts to life for the industry. You can expect to see more of these in future boxes.
- We are planning to launch our official KNIFE OF THE MONTH club as a separate subscription. The knives will NOT be the same ones that are featured in the Pro Plus BattlBox.
- Finally, we are going to continue loading up the shop with awesome gear and other items (you probably saw those 2 new shirts). If you have any other ideas you'd like to see in the SHOP, let us know at email@example.com.
This journey would not be possible without you all, and we would love to take you with us on this crazy ride! We truly appreciate this entire community, and can’t wait to see where we’ll be this time next year.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, BattlBoxers. Cheers to 2018!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *