Southern Survival Trail Chili
We’ve tried so many freeze-dried foods here at BattlBox it has inspired us to make our own. Introducing Southern Survival brand adventure and survival food. The first release is our Trail Chili. Our Trail Chili is a comfort food classic with flavors of cinnamon, clove, and a hint of dark chocolate. The iconic combination of spaghettini, beans, onions, and cheese has been a midwestern staple since the early 1920s. Easy to carry in your pack, for a quick meal on any adventure, and hearty enough to keep meat on your bones in a pinch.
10-year shelf life.
- Comfort food classic with flavors of Chili, Cheese, Cinnamon, Clove, and a hint of Dark Chocolate
- The iconic combination of spaghettini, beans, onions, and cheese has been a midwestern staple since the early 1920s
- Heavy-Duty meal pouch with a zipper top that’s specially designed as a durable food storage pouch to keep meal ration fresh up to 10 years
- Just add hot water to the pouch, stir well, and it’s ready to eat in just minutes, with no cleanup!
EASY TO CARRY
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Designed to be a quick meal on any adventure and hearty enough to keep meat on your bones in a pinch
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, and hiking trips
- Eat a delicious meal in your tent, RV, or in the natural beauty of the backcountry!
Share this product