6 Inch Überleben Hexå Fire Starter
Being able to start a fire is a skill that everyone should be proficient in. Having the proper tools is equally important. We have never seen a ferrocerium rod quite like this. Überleben’s proprietary hexagonal ferro profile provides 6 flat sides for greater control and efficiency while allowing for more surface contact–and more surface contact means more molten showers of ferrocerium thrown whenever you need it. I mean this thing can put a Roman candle to shame! Works at any altitude, in any weather... even wet. Includes full grain leather lanyard for multiple securing options, and 6-function multi-tool scraper.
- Flat profile design, for greater control and greater efficiency
- Approx. 8mm of direct striker contact on each side
- 1/2" (12.5mm) thick Sånft-korr ferrocerium rod yields 20,000+ strikes
- Works in any altitude and weather
- Includes full grain leather lanyard and 6-function multi-tool scraper
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 4.2oz