BattlBox Black - Castle Defense`
The BALDR Pro is a professional lighting tool with green laser sight and white LED for installation on equipment with a Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Glock rail. Powered by two CR123A batteries, the max output of the BALDR Pro is 1350 lumens. The cool white LED and TIR lens makes for a robust searchlight.
The center beam of the BALDR Pro is intense and concentrated, also soft and wide when near the ground. The white LED can also be set to 300 lumens of constant lighting. The beam emitted by the green laser is clearly visible during both night and day. Equipped with adjustable screws; the light can withstand strong impacts and vibrations without loosening after calibration. It’s easy to install and detach the light by pressing or loosening the side swing arm.
The main body of the product is made of aluminum alloy for extremely high strength and reliability. The BALDR Pro is a high-quality choice for professional users with its excellent ease of use, high brightness and extremely powerful performance.
- With the extreme performance of 1,350 lumens and 260 meters beam distance, the BALDR Pro is leading the way in compact rail lighting tools.
- Safe and easy to adjust 5mW green laser for higher accuracy.
- Green laser is suitable for accurate targeting both day and night.
- Compatible with both Glock rail (installed on the product) and Picatinny rail (included in the package).
- Quick mount/detach system.
|Beam Distance (ft)||853|
|Beam Distance (m)||260|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1350|
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||16900|
|Light Form||Compact / tight focused hot spot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium Size(Permanent Maker)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1,350~500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||129/4.55|
|Length (mm / in)||84/ 3.30|
|Led||High Performance NW LED|
|Use||Self-defense, law enforcement and tatical|
The HAVEN Mech is a mechanical only version of their lock that functions for those securing from the inside and without electricity.
HAVEN is a first-of-its-kind preventative home security platform. Our floor-anchored, mechanical locking wedge fortifies the door at its strongest point the base. Made with steel, Delrin, and military grade nylon, the HAVEN system is 10x stronger than your deadbolt.
- ULTRA-STRONG LOCKING WEDGE: Reinforces with the strength of your home's foundation. Industrial-strength polycarbonate bends when someone tries to force open the door -- and flexes to use attackers’ energy against them.
- EASY TO USE: HAVEN Mech is designed and built to be used with ease. The lock is engaged by hitting a pressure sensitive locking pedal and unlocked by pressing on top of the locking wedge
- MILITARY GRADE MATERIALS: Designed with the strongest military grade steel, nylon and industrial strength polycarbonates. Heavy-duty construction ensures strength and durability
- EASY TO INSTALL: Haven Mech can be easily installed onto hardwood, tile, concrete, vinyl or over carpet by screwing into the floor via its 6 install holes on the bottom of the unit
- HAVEN Locks are invented & built in Tennessee by United States Special Operations Veterans. We are proud to employ veterans and have skilled Tennessee craftsmen build our products
- Dimensions: 0.8"H x 30"L x 4"W
- Manual lock pedal
- High-strength lock gate
- Composition: Steel, Delrin™, and military grade nylon
- Strength: 10x stronger than your deadbolt, Haven provides an additional layer of protection in an effort to deter a break-in at the door
- Installation: You can learn how to install at install.havenlock.com.
- HAVEN will only work on doors that open inward, into the home. It does not support any doors that open to the exterior.
- HAVEN is 0.8 inches high and should fit in the clearance path of most modern doors.
- HAVEN will need to sit firmly on a hard/clean surface: wood, vinyl, linoleum, ceramic tile, or concrete are all likely compatible.
The Haven Mech comes with:
- Haven Mech Door Lock
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline|
|Construction||Impact Resistant Proprietary Material Blend|
|Exterior Product Dimensions||10.25" L x 7" W x 2.25" H|
|Firearm Fitment||Handguns up to 7.75" in length|
|Integrated Micro-USB Port||Yes, provides back-up power in event battery dies|
|Interior Product Dimensions||7.75" L x 6" W x 1.75" H|
|Keypad||Touch activated capacitive keypad. 4-8 Digit pin code length.|
|Meets TSA Guidelines||Yes|
|Rubber Gasket Color||Black|
|Security Lock||Single anti-impact latch with capacitive keypad, Battery required for function|
|Weather Resistant Seal||Side compression latches establish seal, battery not required for function|
|Weight||2 lbs, 3 oz|
|What's Included||Tether Lanyard, (2) Backup Keys, Crate Foam Interior, 48" Steel Cable, Interior Lid Organizer|
- Tether Lanyard
- (2) Backup Keys
- Crate Foam Interior
- 48" Steel Cable
- Bonus Pluck Foam
The bold Provoke Earth morphing karambit knife is a new iteration of an instant classic. Built with the Kinematic innovation, it transports covertly and comes to life when called in for duty. Crafted with high-end steel and finished with an intriguing and unique Cerakote color treatment, it’s poised to become a staple of standard issue.
Designed by Joe Caswell, who is arguable one of the most innovative designers the knife world has ever seen. Modeled after a traditional karambit, the hawkbill-style blade is forged of a premium D2 steel for high durability and excellent edge retention. It’s finished with a unique Cerakote Earth-colored coating that’s at home on the block, in the jungle, or the high desert.
The opening mechanism is pulling the folder into the future whether it’s ready or not. Thumb pressure on the upper crossbar sets the chain reaction in motion, causing the blade to lunge to action while you’ve got a firm grasp on the handle. It’s crafted of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum for supreme toughness and finished with a matching Cerakote coating. In true Joe fashion, the pocket clip is also a world’s first—sitting almost completely flush with the handle and likewise activated with light thumb pressure.
The Provoke Earth comes up strong when it’s called in for duty.
How Kinematic Works:
Nudge the upper crossbar with your thumb—while the rest of your fingers firmly grasp the handle—and the blade lunges to life and locks into place. Shift the discrete lever at the base of the finger loop and the blade retreats into its closed position.
|Blade Length||2.41" (61.21 mm)|
|Blade Finish||Titanium Nitride|
|Blade Thickness||0.21" (5.31 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.25" (184.15 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.96" (125.98 mm)|
|Weight||6.10 oz. (172.93g)|
|Handle||6061 T6 Aluminum|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Kinematic™|
Share this product