Greyman Tactical Vehicle Rifle Rack - Rubber Clamps - 12.25 x 21 RMP
Quick access to your gear is enhanced by the consistent positioning and customizable layout. Attached to any vehicle seat without having to drill or bolt on, it gives you the tactical ability to organize your mission critical gear on an interchangeable platform that can be swapped out or quickly reorganized as the mission changes.
Military, Law Enforcement, ranchers and hunters commonly utilize this configuration to provide quick access weapon storage in addition to keeping other tools and gear within arms reach from the driver or rear seat.
Already in use with a wide array of United States and International Military, Federal Agencies, Local Fire, Rescue, EMT and Law Enforcement users, this is a combat and field proven system for saving lives by decreasing reaction time when seconds count.
- Simple no drilling / no tools installation and removal that can be completed in under 60 seconds
- Universal fit, check compatibility chart for sizing
- Lockable with addition of cable lock around seat base
- Attach MOLLE style pouches to organize your gear
- Customize with Adhesive Backed Loop to accept Velcro Hook Pouches
- Use GMT backer plates to hard mount tool and rifle racks
- 0.25" holes on edge for mounting with screws
- 1" slots for attaching 1" Webbing Mounting Straps and Handles
- 0.563" holes on corners accept Push Button QD Swivel Mounting Straps
- D-Ring style straps require removable headrest
- 24in "Top" style strap loops around any headrest
Width: 12.25" (311.15mm)
Height: 21" (533.4mm)
Thickness: 0.188" (4.77mm)
Material: High Strength Polyethylene
Panel Weight: 16.5 ounces each (467.7671 grams)