Halfbreed Blades CCK-05 Compact Clearance Knife
The CCK-05 (Compact Clearance Knife) from Halfbreed Blades is designed primarily as an easy to reach back-up knife with superior cutting capability. Due to its size and weight, the CCK-05 is an ideal choice where space on an assault platform may be limited. These heavy-duty blades also bridge the gap where full-sized, fixed blade knives may be unmanageable, and a folder a poor compromise. Influenced by the diverse daily requirements of active duty personnel and the environments they serve in, the CCK-05 is made with purpose and go anywhere toughness.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Spear point and blade design are optimized for piercing and slicing tasks.
- Extra-large finger choil aids control for more intricate cutting tasks.
- Blade fuller reduces weight without compromise in strength.
- Blade Length: 2.95” (75 mm)
- Handle Length: 3.74” (95 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.69” (170 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler K110 (D2) Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Milled G10