Outdoor Element Handled™ Pot Gripper & Fuel Canister Recycle Tool`
We have all been in a position where we can come up with creative ways to remove pots and pans from our heat source. Some ways work better than others. But this handy, lightweight, sturdy tool works perfectly...and does a bit more. Not only can this lightweight pot gripper lift a hot pot off your fuel cooker, camp stove, or campfire, but it also features a fuel canister recycle tool that helps release excess gases and safety puncture holes in the canisters for safe recycling.
The Outdoor Element Handled™ can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs and works with most standard camp cookware and recycles EN416 isobutane/propane fuel canisters.
- Heat-resistant silicone tabs provide a comfortable, secure grip, and won't scratch the surface of your pot
- Recycle tool for EN417 isobutane/propane fuel canisters safely releases remnant gas and depressurizes canister for proper recycling and disposal
- The stainless steel puncture point has a protective rubber cover to keep hands safe
- Can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs.
- Works with most standard camp cookware. Pot Gripper. Pot Lifter. Pot Holder.
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.56 inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (2.8 oz with packaging)
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable
Share this product