Piranha Fish Bone 2.0 Knotless Rope Tie
Let's face it, not everyone is proficient in knot tying. And with the no-knot tech of the Fish Bone Knotless Rope Tie, you don’t have to be! Even for the most experienced, this tool is really handy and fun to use. The Piranha is specifically designed for paracord and any rope or cord 5/32" and below. Easily secure and tighten down even your heftiest pieces of equipment with just a few simple wraps. Smooth, non-serrated edges keep it from catching on other gear while in use. The fish eye doubles as a quick release so you can undo your tie as easily as you set it up. Did we mention it’s also a bottle opener!
Piranha aka Fish Bone 2.0
It is bigger and stronger than Fish Bone, takes some soft 1/4" ropes & chews through bottle caps too!
- A no knots cord tightener specifically designed for paracord and any rope or cord 5/32″ and below.
- No serrated edges
- The fish eye doubles as a quick release
- Doubles as a Bottle Opener!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Form: Approximate Measurements: 9/16″ x 2″ x 1/8″
- Function: Easy to set up and even easier to undo
- The smooth edges keep it from catching on to other gear while in use. It can be used “in line”, “in the loop”, “quick release” or however else you can think of
- Compact but mighty, a few simple wraps does all the work.
WARNING: Fish Bone and all variations of the products are not intended for climbing or load-bearing applications where failure would cause damage or injury.
Share this product