TacMed Solutions OLAES Modular Bandage`Subscribe and unlock exclusive pricing on this product and hundreds more!
Your Multipurpose Trauma Bandage
Designed with direct input from the most experienced combat medics and first responders in the world, the OLAES® Modular Bandage is an advanced wound care solution, intended for sustained bleeding control and enhanced treatment versatility.
Stocked with 3 meters of sterile z-packed gauze behind the wound pad, the OLAES® is also packed with features such as a removable occlusive plastic sheet for increased treatment versatility. It comes with a true pressure cup to generate focused pressure on the wound site to assist occluding damaged vessels. It also acts as a rigid eye shield for ocular injuries per CoTCCC guidelines. Hook and loop Control Strips™ are built into the elastic wrap to prevent accidental unrolling, securing the emergency bandage throughout the application process.
- Elastic wrap with built-in Control Strips™ to prevent accidental unrolling
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in the dressing pocket
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage
- Securing clip locks bandage into place
- Latex free
Weight: 4”+ 4” Flat Packed - 3oz / 85g
6” Version - 3.7oz / 105g
NSN: 6510-01-558-3342 (4")
NSN: 6510-01-558-3443 (6")
NSN: 6510-01-631-7893 (4" Flat Packed)
US Patent: 7,652,190 & 8,163,973 B2
Share this product