Willumsen Copenhagen Chibs Two-Tone (First Release)
Updated from the original design, the Chibs from Willumsen Copenhagen is one sexy knife! But don’t let the looks deceive you... this knife is ready for work with its Sandvik 14c blade steel, dark acid-washed flats, machine ground bevels, and textured two-toned G10 scales. This high-performance flipper knife features a liner lock design, with a ball bearing pivot, and a reversible deep-pocket clip for a tip-up carry. You will receive one of three color options: Olive, Grey, or Brown.
- Chibs Knife comes in at an ideal weight that is comfortable in your pocket
- Lightweight and perfect for Everyday Carry
- Dark acid-washed flats
- Machine ground bevels, and a machined pocket clip that has CHIBS spelled out with raised cut-out letters
- Flipper action is smooth and the Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel blade snaps out effortlessly with a satisfying thud
- The blade is nicely polished and extremely sharp right out of the box
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
- Handle Material: Textured two-tone G10 scales
- Lock Type: Liner Lock (stainless steel liners)
- Blade Length 3.5"
- Overall Length 8.5"
- Closed Length 5"
- Weight 5oz.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle with textured two-tone G10 scales that offers a really solid grip
- Liner Lock design with a ball-bearing pivot and reversible deep pocket clip for a tip-up carry
Share this product